Maps from Bored Feet Press
Look out, here are a lotta maps! To find what you're seeking, you can either use the state/region link table below, the links to pages listing maps by publisher, or the alphabetical list of our map titles.
Maps listed by publisher:
- Bluewater Maps
- These wonderful maps are not just for map lovers. They accurately show the shape of the earth on a local scale, so they give users a new perspective on the places that they love to visit and play, or the places where they live and work
- Earthwalk Press
- Excellent recreation maps for select western parks, travel destinations, & wilderness areas.
- Tom Harrison
- Famously accurate trail & recreation maps for California.
- Pease Press
- Northern California Recreation Maps.
- GM Johnson Maps
- GM Johnson currently produces 50 new maps/map products each year (some of them for Rand McNally), with 320 products currently in print.
- Franko's Maps
- Recreation maps for hikers, mountain bikers, travelers, divers, surfers & fishers covering Southern California, Hawaii, Mexico, Guam & the Caribbean.
- Imus Geographics Maps
- Supremely detailed state maps for Alaska & Oregon, plus topographic recreation maps for the Sierra Nevada (California) & Chugach State Park (Alaska).
- Redwood Hikes Press
- Redwood Hikes maps offer the greatest level of detail of any redwood park trail map. The maps are designed for day hikers and are drawn at a large scale.