Mendocino Coast Recreation Map
GeoGraphics Maps & Photos
This great new map by longtime Mendo coast resident Rixanne Wehren provides extensive information about the wide range of recreational activities on the Mendocino coast. The eight maps on one sheet of paper include the following:
- Central Section: most of one side, covers from MacKerricher State Park's Ten Mile dunes to Little River's Buckhorn Cove and inland to about nine miles from the coast to include most of Jackson State Forest. It is notable for abundant state parks plus many mountain bike trails.
- Northern Section: 7.5" x 15", covers from Humboldt-Mendocino county line to MacKerricher's Ten Mile dunes and inland to Standish Hickey State Recreation Area.
- Southern Section: 7.5" x 15", covers from Little River's Buckhorn Cove to Gualala Point Regional Park just across the county line in Sonoma County and inland to Comptche, Cold Springs Mountain, and Gualala's Bower Park.
- Town of Mendocino: 7.75" x 10", includes all streets, key shops, Mendocino Headlands, Big River Beach, etc.
- Fort Bragg" 7.5" x 8", includes parks and key businesses.
- Noyo Harbor: 5" x 5".
- Gualala: 3.75" x 3".
- Albion: 3.5" x 3".
This great map covers Recreation in the broadest sense, including:
|ADA facilities||Health Food||Picnics|
|Bicycling||Horseback Riding||RV Camping|
Also includes an extensive index of recreation sites and trails, plus a list of key phone numbers.
2012, full-color map printed both sides with shaded relief, 4.125" x 8.5" folded, 22.375" x 34.25 inches unfolded, various scales, on main map (most of one side) 1 inch represents 0.6 mile, includes 8 maps, 4 color photographs.
Published by GeoGraphics Maps & Photos.